A cute chubby dinosaur crochet pattern that most beginners love to make. Now I make it available along with a video tutorial on my brand new Youtube channel. Add it to your queue and prepare materials for crocheting later.
Dinosaur Crochet Pattern
Looking for the best yarn for amigurumi project? Read the post about my best yarn for amigurumi to find out more.
Want to make a finished dinosaur is exactly like me? Use this yarn that you can buy online easily on ETSY. Or try with other sport weight yarn that you are familiar with. (I recommend using Yarnart Jeans as an alternate, buy online with 30% off here)
- Sport weight yarn #2 with colors: blue, light blue, pink, light pink, green, orange, purple, yellow, black, white.
- Hook size 2.3 mm.
- Scissors, pins, needles, stuffings.
- Pair of safety eyes: size 12 mm.
This pattern is written using US TERM. For beginners, please refer to this post to learn about all basic crochet stitches for beginners.
- MR: magic ring (magic circle)
- Ch: chain stitch
- Sc: single crochet stitch
- Inc: single crochet increase
- Dec: single crochet decrease
- Hdc: Half double crochet stitch
- inc(hdc): Half double crochet increase stitch
- […]*x: Repeat instructions x times
- (…): Number of stitches of each round
- For a better result, use single crochet cross stitch (yarn under) and invisible single crochet decrease stitch unless otherwise specified.
- Work in a continuous spiral unless otherwise specified.
[Copyright Notice] This pattern was written, designed, and copyright held by, Lennutas. You are not permitted to copy, share, edit, upload or redistribute this pattern in any way, this includes making video tutorials or translating into other languages. Personal use only.
Dinosaur Crochet Pattern
Video tutorial on Lennutas Youtube channel
Subscribe to Lennutas Youtube channel to get notified once I publish a new video tutorial.
Watch the video tutorial below:
Interested in viewing written pattern and printable PDF file? Buy and download PDF file on one of my pattern stores below
PDF Pattern & Crochet KIT
The pattern is well-written and easy to follow with a lot of photo tutorials for beginners. Print-ready PDF file, available for instant download after payment.
Next video tutorial on Lennutas Youtube channel?
Click here to view this crochet frog free pattern.
Subscribe to get notified when the frog video tutorial is online.
Other free amigurumi patterns
More amigurumi patterns for beginners are below, check them out:
Recommended For Beginners:
Recommended easy pattern to crochet for beginners. You might need to check out my basic crochet stitches tutorial.
Check out more free amigurumi patterns and video tutorials on my blog or search by using the following form:
Join my list to receive the first free pattern and get notified once I publish a new free pattern.